Another major departure has been reported from The Project, following the departures of Lisa Wilkinson and Carrie Bickmore. Peter Helliar, who has been a part of the show since its inception, announced that he was leaving due to various professional commitments. He said that he wanted to create some space for other projects.
Bickmore praised Helliar for his contributions to the show and said that he was sad to leave, but he was still excited about the future of the show. Helliar also talked about his time on the show, saying that it had done him a lot and that he was looking forward to seeing what the future holds. One of his jokes was aimed at Waleed Aly.
He said that he was looking forward to seeing what the future holds for the show. He also said that he was sure that there would be no more Waleed on the show. Peter Ford, an entertainment commentator on Australian radio, said that there might not be many stars returning in 2023.
The claims come amid a difficult time for the program, following the sudden departure of Bickmore in October and the subsequent news of Lisa Wilkinson’s departure on Sunday. He also stated that the network was considering not bringing back the Sunday edition of the show. He said that the line-up and set-up would be revamped.
Despite the network’s attempts to save the show, he said that the ratings were not good enough. He also stated that the show’s brand had already been tarnished. He said that the show had to change in order to keep its viewers interested in it. This was the first major shake-up of the show in the past few years.
Ford claimed that the show had entered a sinkhole and was not going to recover. He said that Chrissie Swan and Georgia Tunny could be the new hosts replacing Bickmore and Wilkinson. One of his biggest complaints about the show was its lack of spontaneity. He hoped that this would be addressed in 2023.
One of the main complaints that he had about the show was its lack of spontaneity. He said that he liked to watch a panel discussion show where there was room for an unexpected turn. However, he said that the show had a rigid set-up.
Despite the criticisms that he has about the show, Ford said that he would still like to see it continue. He said that the public backlash against the show had started earlier this year, following the controversial Logies speech that Wilkinson delivered. He noted that it would have been very hard for the producers to cope with the backlash.