The body of a three-year-old girl was reportedly found in a washing machine.
According to a report in the local newspaper, the child was discovered alive by her father, and she died in the emergency room an hour later.
The child’s death is being investigated by a special unit that’s focused on protecting minors.
Her family was reportedly eating dinner when her dad and a member of the family found her inside the machine.
According to reports, the washing machine’s doors automatically closed. The police did not provide further details regarding the incident.
The child was reportedly discovered at around 11:30pm. It’s believed that the death was caused by “choking.”
An autopsy will be carried out on the girl’s corpse.
There were no traces of violence on her body, and the investigation is being handled by a special unit for minors.