A couple of days after getting engaged, Jess Prinsloo, a marketing executive, died after she accidentally stirred her tea using the wrong spoon.
It was believed that she died due to her severe dairy allergy. The incident occurred during her romantic getaway with her fiancé.
Jess got into an allergic reaction after accidentally touching milk. She later died due to her condition.
Her fiancé, Craig, posted a heartbreaking message on social media to share the devastating news.
He said that he would never trade the three years he had with his partner for anything.
Craig said that he was devastated by the loss of his fiancé. He also stated that he was blessed to spend three amazing days with his fiancé. The two met in 2019 while they were both at university.
Although Jess’ family lives in South Africa, she had not been back to the country for six years.
Craig said that he knew that he wanted to propose in the perfect location. He said that the look on his fiancé’s face was the most significant moment of his life.
After the proposal, she posted a message on her social media accounts to share the news with her friends and family.
On her Facebook page, Jess posted a message to share the news that she was in a critical condition.
According to Craig, she always took the necessary measures to manage her condition, but her medication did not work during her reaction.
Darren, her brother, informed him that she was having a severe allergic reaction due to her medication not working properly.
She was rushed to the hospital, but doctors could not save her. Jess was nine months old when she first experienced an allergic reaction.
She had to be revived after accidentally coming into contact with dairy products when she was 18.
According to Craig, Jess had ordered a vegan dessert that shouldn’t have included dairy, and she required an EpiPen, hospital treatment, and antihistamines.